Australian Modular Homes proudly works with InsulLiving® to offer the following range of dwellings:
InsulLiving® Benefits include the following:
QUICKER | Faster build times, so you can move in earlier, and pay less rent or interest
LEANER | Simple components, Lightweight for easier building, and way less maintenance
SMARTER | Our technology is proven, there is no framing, and your design can be completely flexible
GREENER | Zero energy housing which is healthier, sustainable, and recyclable.
AFFORDABLE | Get a greater yield on your investment property faster.
The InsulLiving building system is a revolutionary new way to build homes in Australia. The construction of a home using the InsulLiving system will drastically save time and materials, and deliver an exceptionally efficient energy rating.
This fully engineered and BCA compliant building system is comprised of 4 simple layers:
1. Bottom Channel
2. InsulWall walling
3. Wall Top Plate
4. SolarSpan roofing
InsulWall is a load bearing insulated wall panel, developed exclusively with BlueScope Steel® to offer builders and home owners a simple ‘all-in-one’ product. This walling product is engineered to take the difficulty and inaccuracies out of today’s construction.
• Load bearing walling.
• Using a unique BlueScope steel skin specifically developed to allow for rendering and/ or painting directly to the steel surface.
• Lightweight construction.
• High Performing Insulated Core.
SolarSpan is an Australian hero when it comes to roofing. SolarSpan’s “All-in-One” design offers the roof, ceiling and insulation in one simple product and has been installed in homes for over 20 years. Made from Australian made Colorbond® steel and high performing insulation material, it is the perfect combination with Insulwall to maintain a comfortable living environment all year round.
• Colorbond® pre-finished roof & ceiling.
• Lightweight with a high performing insulated core.
• Capable of long spans for large open ceiling cavities.
• Capable of low pitches of 2 degrees.
• Perfect for skillion and gable roof designs.